Friday, July 07, 2006

Rules

So as I lay in bed last night, my mind full of Rock Star Supernova (more on that later), I begin to think about my blog. My thoughts went something like this...
1. How fun, I made a blog
2. Now what?
3. I should develop rules for my blog

That was pretty much where I landed. I need rules. As much as I like to say rules are for other people (that really only applies to parking) I need rules. Rules help me set boundaries and give me a place to act out my rebellion by breaking them. So here are my rules.

-I will not write anything that I would not want my mother to see. My mother is gone from this earth but her rules of good taste (barring her love of fart jokes) still apply.
-I will not write anything overly personal about my friends. If they wanted to share their lives with others they would have their own blog.
-I will not write defamatory things about my place of employment. I don't always love my job but I have never been fired from anything and I don't want to start now.
-I will try to stay focused on pregnant life at least for now. I need to have a focus otherwise this will turn in to a blog about reality television and my passion for So You Think You Can Dance.

Those are my rules I will try to stick to them. I reserve the right to abridge my rules at any time if necessary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

funny post. How did your haircut turn out? Are you as sexy and Sandra-bullock like as you hoped?