Thursday, July 06, 2006

Look ma, I'm blogging...

So I am not entirely sure why I started a blog or why I chose today to do it, but here I am blogging. I am pregnant which is not revolutionary in and of itself, millions of women have done it before me (shoot, my mother-in-law has done it 16 times) but it seemed like the type of thing you would want to journal about. I journaled after my mom died and all it did was make my hand tired so I have decided to go this route. Skip the baby journal, I am blogging.

You may wonder about the title of my blog. My husband is known as "The Moc" (rhymes with smoke) and so I was by default Mrs. Moc so I decided to be Moc mom.

I am not sure what else to write about, I am alternately filled with about 57 paragraphs worth of stuff I feel like I should share and at the same time cautious of not assuming that the world would care a rat's tail about even one of those 57 paragraphs. I will have to think it over and find a happy medium. For now, hello world.

No comments: