Sunday, December 09, 2007

Um it is snowing--again

Why, why must it snow again today and yet again on Tuesday supposedly? Yesterday the low was 19 and the high was 21. What is that? How is the high two degrees from the low?

Last night was Jeff's holiday party at his boss' house. It was really nice. It was sooooo nice to talk to people. It turns out the event group reports in to Jeff's boss as well and they have a woman who is going on maternity leave so we talked about me maybe helping out while she is on leave. If we can work out the details that would be nifty. My aunt Elaine watched Emmy and she said she did really well. I am so thankful! It is nice to know that maybe Jeff and I can go to a restaurant that doesn't have a kids menu every now and then.

So I am officially putting in a request with God to melt the snow but according to everyone I talked to last night I don't hold out much hope until March.

No comments: