Friday, December 07, 2007

"It's still there!"

This is what I said to Jeff this morning when I realized the four inches of snow we got yesterday was still on the ground. (Disclaimer - for those of you who have grown up around snow you are going to find this post fairly ridiculous.) I figured that snow would be like it was in St. Louis. It would snow, it would be pretty/cold for a day or so then it would melt and in a month or so it would snow again. Um that is not the case here. It never gets warm enough for the snow to melt so from here on out I believe that every snow fall we have will just add to the snow on the ground. UGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I don't like to drive in snow and I don't like to have to dry the dog off every time he goes out in the snow. Poor buddy the snow covers his legs and makes his little belly all wet. The bright side I have found in all of this is that it is a good chance to buy some new shoes - snow boots.

Here are some pictures I took yesterday. The first one was taken at 8:00 and the second one was taken at noon.



No comments: