Friday, November 30, 2007

I Love Once Upon a Child

So today I went Christmas shopping, I thought I could use a little retail therapy. I found some great stuff for Jeff and some fun princess dolls at the Disney store marked down 50% for Em but best of all I found the Once Upon a Child store. For those of you who don't know what that is, it is a children's resale shop. They have tons of gently used clothes and toys. I bought Emmy eight pieces of clothing including a velvet Christmas dress from Children's Place and a toy for $40. SCORE!!!! I love love love the little outfit from Gymboree that I got her. Having a child is sort of like having a Barbie except easier to dress (then again maybe not at least the plastic legs didn't kick.) I love dressing Emmy in fun clothes and bows in her hair and all of that sort of thing. I have no idea what she will like when she is old enough to choose her own clothes so I better enjoy it now. Here is her little overall set I just bought, yes I did change her in to it when we got home. I am a freak! It has teeny cupcakes on it - I mean seriously, cupcakes!

The first one is a close up - once I got the camera out it was hard to keep her from walking up to me.



No comments: