Thursday, August 24, 2006

Squeaky Wheel Gets the Grease

So apparently my incessant whining about wanting a donut was heard loud and clear by my co-workers. When I arrived at the office this morning there was a bakery box full of donuts. I have eaten 2.5. I loved every bite.

Can I tell you what I am not loving? Baseball season! I love football, I tolerate baseball. Baseball goes on forever though. I have to be careful because not liking baseball in St. Louis is a sin punishable by removal from the city. Jeff has gotten so in to baseball since we moved here. I like watching the games with him because he gets such pleasure from it, but I am so over the Cardinals. Yes we are still in first place in the central division, but the rest of the division sucks just as bad as we do. No matter what we do our starting pitching blows and the only bright spots in our line up are Duncan (nice job for a rookie) and Pujols. I am just over it. I am ready for football, real football, not this pre season scrubs play half the game football. Only two more weeks. I think it should be mandatory that baseball immediately ends when football starts. That would be perfection!

2 comments:

Moc said...

the good news is there is only about 2 months of baseball left! : )

Anonymous said...

I will trade you crazy Titan fans for baseball anyday of the week. We have no baseball other than a farm team here. It is so unfair.

Hope you guys had fun in Vegas. Miss you guys and Happy Anniversary!