Monday, January 24, 2011

Not to be

Jeff got me a new iPod for Christmas.  My old iPod was beganing to fade.  So I finally got the new one out and set it up yesterday.  I spent two hours making new play lists to run.  I downloaded a bunch of music and I was super pumped to finally get back to the gym and run.  (I have felt crummy the last two weeks and managed to get to Yoga but I just didn't have the energy to run.)

I got up early and got ready and got everyone else ready.  I dropped Emelia off at school and headed for the gym, where I found the driveway blocked by police cars.  Apparently there was a chemical spill in the poolhouse and the gym was evacuated.  Are you kidding me?  I downloaded music!  I made a play list entitled Run Forest Run!  I hooked up my Nike iPod running gizmo!  Alas, it was not to be so I came home and colored my hair instead.  Before you tell me to run outside I will tell you that it was a breezy 20 degrees outside this morning.   So no, I did not even consider running outside.

No comments: