Sunday, January 30, 2011

HGTV Overdose

I am sick.  I mean really sick.  I was a little sniffly yesterday but today I am miserable.  God bless my husband who not only watched the kids but did the laundry and vacuumed. 

When he got home yesterday we had a great talk and he is really stressed out.  I am so glad I wrote on my blog yesterday because it really helped me work through my issues.  It helped me to focus on the truths and supress the lies.  Wow, it sort of sounds like voices in my head weird stuff but it isn't like that.  You know though how when you are grumpy it just sort of snowballs in to this ball of junk.  I put my ball of junk down though.

Having stayed in bed all day I watched a ton of HGTV.  I can actually say that I am over it.  I am on to the Screen Actor's Guild Awards.  I am watching the red carpet - LOVE it!  This Ross Mathews guy is just too much.  I need him to go away.  Okay, I get the gay sidekick for the lovely red carpet host but oy, he is just over the top.  Now for cup of hot tea and then back to bed.  Hoping I feel better tomorrow.

2 comments:

Thuy said...

E, I'm so sorry you've been sick. How do you feel now? I am also praying for you and Jeff and the kids. It is a ton of sacrifice on all your parts, that's for sure.

One day at a time, one day at a time, one day at a time.... Hugs and Love!!!

Unknown said...

HURRAY. I have a blog now so I can follow yours. As of right now, my blog will be used for a class but once the assignment is over I'm going to use it for other things. I'm excited! I hope things are going well for you guys, I miss you!