Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Being Thankful

As Thanksgiving approaches I have been thinking about all of the things I am thankful for. I know I sound like a Charlie Brown special. I have a great family and a special baby on the way. God has blessed me with tremendous friends and the resources not to have to worry about where my next meal is coming from. I have a good job that I like well enough and that hopefully will be flexible with me after the baby is born and a nursery full of all of the supplies the bean could possibly need thanks to generous friends and family. I just feel so blessed. I really do.

The countdown to bean's arrival continues. Everyone at the office thinks it is going to be sometime over the holiday weekend. I think my boss might have a cow, no pun intended, if that happens because I am smack in the middle of writing a new business presentation that is due on Wednesday. I am working down to the wire but I have decided that the 30th will be my last day. That will give me a week to be at home before bean's official due date. I am hoping to relax and hang out with my friends who are already on maternity leave maybe offering a bit of baby respite so they can you know shower and stuff. :)

I hope all of my friends and family who read this have a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

No comments: