Monday, August 25, 2008

So neglectful

Dear blog:

I am sorry I have neglected you so lately. Between the volunteer work I am doing for church and the Olympics I have hardly had time to be on the computer. Don't be offended that I like reading other people's blog's more than I like writing in my own. I am just nosy that way. I promise this afternoon I will pay some good quality attention to you. I will write about my Olympic Fever and about the size 10 jeans I bought from Old Navy. (I know blog, I was super excited too!) I will write about Emelia's new favorite word - delicious and about the struggles I have been having with missing my mom. I promise blog I will fill you in on all of that, but right now I have to compile a data base for church and watch the closing ceremonies off the Tivo!

Love, Mama

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Erika, it's funny you would mention your mom, because I was thinking about you and her the other day. I've been praying for you, because somehow I knew you were missing her. Weird, but true.

Michael C said...

I can't believe the Olympic Games are over. My heart is weeping. My nights are going to be so hollow now without the thrill of sport and international cameraderie on my TV. Though, I do have about 18 episodes of Dirty Jobs TiVo'd. Perhaps I'll make it after all.

I buy ALL of my jeans from Old Navy's website.