Thursday, August 28, 2008

Help for a friend

My friend Stephanie is making a super cool present for her husband for Christmas and she is trying to collect license plates from all 50 states. Since my favorites blog readers live all over I thought I would pass on the list of states she still needs. If you have any of these license plates or have a legal way of obtaining them please let me know.

Thanks!
laska Arkansas Connecticut Delaware Florida Hawaii
Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kentucky Louisiana
Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Mississippi Nebraska
Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina
North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Pennsylvania Rhode Island
South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah
Vermont Virginia Washington Wyoming


In other news...

It finally happened. I had to resort to dinner plan B. You see I always keep a frozen pizza in the freezer in case whatever new recipe I am tinkering with turns out gross. Last night we had to use the pizza. I made a dish called ham and swiss crockpot chicken. I had made it before and it was great, it wasn't much to look at but it tasted good. Someone gave me the idea to try baking it to make it less mushy, so I did. The problem is she didn't give me exact directions and I forgot an ingredient and well it was a mess. The breading was mushy, the chicken was raw it was a night for the frozen pizza. God bless plan B.

4 comments:

britt said...

there's a good chance i could get one from washington from the cousins who live there -- want me to ask?

Courtney said...

I had a recipe like that. I set the finished product down in front of Mark and said "you aren't gonig to like this." LOL He took one bite and we threw the whole thing in the trash--it was disgusting!! Pizza is a great dinner-saver!

tiffers said...

Micah and I have an extra set of Missouri plates. I know it wasn't on the list, but I thought I would offer in hopes of getting rid of some of them. (We have 3 sets of MO plates! Way too many especially since we don't live there any more.)

Missy said...

you will never believe this but i actually had to find a way to destroy my SC license plate about 10 days ago or i could have sent it!! oddly enough, my texas plate is still in my trunk since i have never figured out what to do with it - so consider that yours.
SC is in the process of switching over its plates so someone i know should be getting a new one soon. i'll put a call out and wait a month or so and see what happens.