Friday, July 11, 2008

Over It

So now I am done with vacay planning. We could go to Turks and Caicos potentially, to a Sesame Street themed Beaches resort or to Disneyworld but it is all so expensive. Jeff needs a vacation and I need a vacation for vacation planning. We want a luxury resort beach vibe but don't know where to really get it outside of the Caribbean/Hawaii. Now I shall go to bed and dream about people from high school again - three nights in a row this week.. Darn that Facebook.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You should try Key West. We went there 4 years ago on a budget and had a great time and we were able to get that Caribbean feel without the huge price tag!

Michael C said...

If you see anyone from San G I know while dreaming, please tell them hello for me ;-)

Have a great weekend!!