Sunday, July 13, 2008

Mommy and the Seven Dwarfs

Emelia is either teething, entering some new not so nice stage or schizophrenic. This weekend I think she acted like just about every one of the seven dwarfs but she spent an inordinate amount of time being grumpy.

My delightful husband took crabby appleton for a few hours so I could get a pedicure. Man I use to really take those things for granted. When we both worked I got them pretty regularly but they are more of a luxury nowadays and man do I enjoy the heck out of them. The girl even talked me in to getting flowers for my toes. I can hardly stop staring at them.




After my pedicure puppy and I enjoyed some quality relaxation!

2 comments:

Michael C said...

Very nice. Perhaps a pedicure is just what I need. Actually, maybe I'll book one for my wife... ;-)

Hope you are doing well!!

Thuy said...

E, I hate people touching my feet. Maybe if my feet were as pretty as yours, I wouldn't mind it so much! I'm really glad you had a few hours and pampered yourself - the flowers rock! Also, the pic of you and Murph makes me smile. It's a great picture of you and makes me miss you guys!