Friday, February 16, 2007

A Good Night's Sleep

SO , we did it. Emmy slept for nine hours one night this week. I fed her at 7:30 and expected to get up around midnight to feed her again. Then 3:30 came and I bolted out of bed just certain that she was dead only to find her sleeping peacefully with that little baby snore. I went back to bed and she got up around 4:30. Can you believe it? She hasn't done it since, but we are getting longer and longer sleep stretches, 5-7 hours instead or 3-5.

I will write more soon, but I need to get some chores done because my friend Britt is coming and the bathroom needs to be cleaned before she gets here. (Britty if you are reading this I know you are saying don't be silly I don't care what the bathroom looks like, but I do so I will clean it.)

P.S. Thanks to everyone who was so supportive on Valentine's Day. I am now able to see that mom left this world on a day devoted to love so that I could remember her love each year on that day. I miss her terribly but I feel blessed to have had her as long as I did.

No comments: