Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Seven Years

Yesterday was my seven year wedding anniversary. Some days it feels like Jeff and I have been married forever and some days it feels like we got married yesterday. Last night Jeff and I went out to dinner and we were talking about the last seven years. Here is what we came up with.

We have...
lived in three different states
adopted two pets
lost his brother and my mom
had a baby
and loved and supported each other through it all.

Here's to more years like the last seven (no more pets though.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow..was it really seven years ago that you and Jeff got hitched??? It seems like yesterday that we were flying out to Bloomington/Normal for the big day! I still have the Harmony White wine that your Mom gave us...it's travelled with me to every apartment and across the continent... will continue to travel with me in the years to come.

Michael C said...

CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH!!! And sooooooo many more to come!

-do i know that penny that commented before me? ;-)

Thuy said...

Congratulations to you and Jeff, Erika!!! What a great accomplishment. I'm so grateful that STL was one of your cities along the way. May you have 70 more years! Much love. We miss you guys.