Friday, September 12, 2008

Off my game

For some reason I have been completely off my game this week. I have had little to no interest in exercising. I feel unmotivated to do any housework and I have not paid a lick of attention to what I eat. I just feel sluggish and fuzzy in the head. I don't know what my dal is but I have got to get past it. It is making me crazy.

I feel like a sloth and I am resentful of any task which I am forced to accomplish in order to save my pride. (i.e. something that someone else is counting on me to do.)

The only thing I have felt like doing is shopping. I tend to shop for Emelia when I am in moods like this because it requires no fitting rooms and I can get more things for less money. Seriously what is my deal? Atleast my kid has cute clothes...

E

2 comments:

Thuy said...

I wonder if it's because of the change of seasons? I know that I'm currently doing some mental prep so I don't nose dive into seasonal depression, which so often happens when my body temperature drops for 5 months. I need to live in the Caribbean where there are no winters. I don't even know that I like fall because it precedes the dreaded winter! - Hang in there, E. Hopefully, this is just a short valley and the peak is just around the corner. Miss you bunches. So glad that Lindsey is coming next month!! XOXO

Michael C said...

If it's any consolation, my clinical depression returned full-force about a week ago. It has not been pleasant. hang in there and enjoy all those cute new clothes on Emelia!