Monday, June 30, 2008

Facebook

So I know I haven't posted anything lately and here is the reason why. FACEBOOK. When we came back from Penny's wedding I decided to get on it because my friend said it was great. Now I am addicted. I have found my college roommate, 20 of my 37 nieces and nephews and a myriad of high school and college acquaintances. What amazes me is how it finds people you know by studying people you have listed as friends. It is one big crazy mystery to me. i love it.

I am a big giant weirdo!


By the way we also went to Iowa this past weekend which is another reason I haven't posted. We tried to take a family photo, here is how it went down.

P.S. I got this photo from my niece's facebook page.


3 comments:

Michael C said...

It is addictive. I was on vacation in Oregon this weekend and actually had to check my facebook stuff on the hotel computer. I'm enrolling in some form of facebook anonymous tomorrow.

Stephanie said...

You are too funny! I hope you had fun on your little trip! The picture is adorable.

Thuy said...

That is a GREAT photo! I love it!! And isn't it great that Facebook lets you steal other people's photos of yourself? Glad you're on, friend! And yet...another way for us to be connected through wires. Speaking of wires...I've sucked at picking up the telephone lately. But I do think of you often, and if I called you some time, you'd probably believe me. Miss you, Erika!