Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Seriously?

So I went to the zoo on Friday with a new friend from church. We had a really nice time. The weather was lovely. On the way home Emelia conked out about one minute after we got in the car. I decided to drive out to Whole Foods. Bad decision. I was unfamiliar with teh highway because I was trying to navigate from downtown and thus I was paying close attention to teh street signs and not my speed. (Do you see where this is going?) You guessed it, I got another speeding ticket. By the grace of God - literally this one was in Douglas County while my other one was in Sarpy county so I think I am eligible fro traffic school again. This traffic school is cheaper but longer. I am not sure which is worse paying more money or spending four more hours in traffic school.

1 comment:

Thuy said...

So Erika, maybe if you ever wanted a part-time job, you could be a traffic school administrator of some sort, since you'll get familiar with the system :) ...Just kidding. I'm really bummed to hear that you got another ticket! Isn't it great that each morning, we get brand new days and can start over?!