Thursday, February 07, 2008

Anxiety

I am going to visit a friend in Texas and I am having terrible anxiety about taking Emelia on the plane. I didn't buy a seat for her because it was pretty expensive but I am hoping the plane is not full and they will let me put my carseat in a seat next to me. She is so active I am not sure how I am going to keep her on my lap. Does any one have any thoughts on this subject? Please pray for me. I know it is going to suck I just hope it doesn't suck too bad.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Dramamine. I'm serious! It's how we survived a plane ride to Hawaii with Skyler and Lily!

Courtney said...

Before you take your carseat on the plane, make sure it's approved by the FAA. I don't think the plane will allow you to take one on that's not. If not, don't worry about it--you'll be fine. We used Benadryl on our boys on the flight back from Ukraine--10 hours! Only one of them slept, and only for about 1h. :) If you plan on using any medicine, try to check it out ahead of time at home and make sure it doesn't make Em hyper or cause any unusual reactions. Say hi to Texas for us! :) :)

Holly said...

it won't be as bad as you think!

Holly said...

p.s. lots of new toys and new kinds of snacks