Tuesday, January 08, 2008

The Goods from the Goodwill


This is the perfectly petit pink coat for my friend Thuy!



I heart this mirror and it was $3.99! Please see a frame that looks just like it featured in O magazine "http://www2.oprah.com/presents/oathome/200711/winter/winter_holiday_101.jhtml


This is a tray from a thrift store - $2, filler from Target and the cherub is a Christmas ornament that was 90% off so it cost me a whopping 39 cents - fun huh?


This is a pair of pears from the Goodwill - $8.00, filler and candles bring the total to $20

2 comments:

Holly said...

I love this post....practicaly everything in my home is Thrifted or garage saled!
(did you go to the bellevue goodwill to find that stuff?)

I just love that place!

Erika said...

Actually I went to the one on 84th behind the auto parts store, they had some great stuff and there is a thrift store across the street, I am going back on Saturday!