Tuesday, March 30, 2010

6:58 and all is well

It is 6:58 a.m. and I am the only one awake in my house.  This is unprecedented.  Em and Sam are both usually awake by 6:30 at least, one blessing from daylight savings time because Sam used to think 5:00 a.m. was a good wake up time.  I had a cup of coffee, did my Bible study had some quiet time with God.  Yahoo!  What a good start to my day.  We went to the playground last night and I am pretty sure the fresh air is knocking them out.  It has been five months since we had any so  it is refreshing.

I better go wake Jeff up.  We have not had to set an alarm since Sam was born so he might be late for work.

More wit and wisdom from my three year old....  The other day I was mad at myself because I went to Hobby Lobby to purchase 2 yards of ribbon to finish this projects I was working on.  I found that and more.  Well I left the ribbon at the store.  Ugh!  Emelia asked what was wrong and I said I was frustrated.  She said "mommy, do you need to take a deep breath or have a little quiet time with God?"  Yes, Emelia I probably do. 

3 comments:

Missy said...

LOVE it. I need that girl in my life :)

Manion Family said...

That is adorable =) You guys are obviously doing a wonderful job!!

Thuy said...

Oh my goodness. The best story. For her to come up with that means that she must have amazing parents.