Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Famous Baby

So Emmy is famous yet again. Last night she and I were a part of a local news segment about savvy grocery shopping. My crazy coupon clipping is now documented for the world. On that note, I practically stole Pampers from Target today. Two packs were on sale for $17 and I had two $1.00 off coupons plus a coupon for 2.50 off if you buy ten dollars worth plus four other coupons for money off if you purchase wipes. I basically used 8 coupons on two packs of diapers and two packs of wipes. I am crazy but I swear it is like drugs or something, I am addicted to saving money.

My dad is coming for a visit this weekend so I think we are going to go to the zoo. It will be Emmy's first trip. We went to the botanical garden last week and had a great time.

I will write more about the state of things after my dad's visit. For now, here is the link to the news story.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/cover_story/cover_article.aspx?storyid=119222

No comments: