Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Wow, Single Parents are Brave

I have a new found respect for single parents. Jeff is on a business trip which means I have no second shift relief. I figured how hard can it be, what is four more hours? Well, I can honestly say after doing it for two days I feel like I have run a marathon. It is hard work. Thank God she has been fairly calm and gone to bed with a minimum of crying. We had a fun day today, I met some friends for lunch at a local Mexican restaurant. We sat on the patio and it was lovely. The weather has been great the last two days which is so helpful, getting out makes a big difference. Then we came home and played. I think she is getting ready to roll over. I will roll her on to her side and then when gravity takes her the rest of the way she giggles with glee. There really is no better sound than her laugh. I hope to get it on video so that when she is 13 and tells me she hates me I can listen to that laugh and remember why I love her.

Here are some more photos from today's play session. Murphy got in on the action too.





No comments: